Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 21

Improvisation on "Improvisation"


Lenswork Podcast #546


Yoga Journal - "In the Zone"

Yoga Journal: "Riding Your Breath Home"

Creative Pro.com Newsletter
Dick Cheney's "Executive Assassination Ring".
Was British Weapons Expert Dr. David Kelly a Target?

KurzweilAI.net Newsletter

The Crowd Is Wise (When It’s Focused)

Mind Uploading Home PageMind Uploading.org
Harnessing Crowds: Mapping the Genome of Collective Intelligence (pdf-download)

Bacteriophage
Pirates and Revolutionaries

Scott Wollschelger
Would you give up your immortality to ensure the success of a posthuman world?
Ben Goertzel's BlogNASA Newsletter


Spent some time today going through a wide variety of things but, the one that really "got me" was the info on "mind uploading." OMG!!! It reminded me of a meeting I had a few months ago with a guy that works with an online virtual reality company similar to Second Life. We were having an interesting talk about futuristic kinds of things. I couldn't believe it when he casually told me that people will eventually be loaded onto discs! I was thinking, "What?! Did I hear him correctly?" Oh my, we're living in interesting times...

No comments:

Post a Comment