Friday, July 24, 2009

July 23

Freddie Hubbard interview (audio)
Great interview with one of the masters. Freddie was a huge influence on me. I was fortunate to be able to go and hear him every night when he came through Washington, D.C. back in the 1980's. What a sound!
Freddie Hubbard interview (text)
Genetically Modified Food
I don't know about anyone else but, I don't want my food messed with in a lab before I eat it.
Yoga Journal
So many of the lessons of yoga can be applied to other areas of one's life. Yoga is something that i see myself doing until I die. Grreat for me spiritually, mentally and physically!
Amnesty International Tokyo English Network
New organization I'm interested in. They are showing documentaries every month. Go to the link above for more info.
Creative Pro - Shooting Sunrise/Sunset
I'm trying to get more and more technique before I upgrade to a better camera next year.
Population Media Center
Sounds like "eugenics " to me......
Derek Sivers Blog (Formerly with CD BAby)
Derek always has some interesting thoughts.
Hugh MacLeod -How To Be Creative
Really great piece by Hugh Macleod
Change This
Great website for ideas!
Phage - The Virus That Cures



WATCH THIS! Amazing almost no one in the western hemisphere knows about phage! AMAZING!
Bacteriophage
Pirates and Revolutionaries
Clever Ideas
Interesting Appoinments
LENSWORK Podcast #549
Language Monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment