Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 21

Books
Couldn't resist going to the used book sale at Book-Off in Shirokanedai yesterday. Couldn't believe it! I got all this stuff for about $10! Picked up a couple of great little things:



I'm collecting and reading/studying all of DeBono's books now. Great ideas on creativity..especially "lateral thinking."


***See the documentary below***


I had kind of forgotten how much I used to enjoy looking at mind-bending illusions.


I was lucky to find 2 old issues of my favorite magazine right now.

I'm really looking forward to spending some time in this book and studying about one of my favorite composers!

Documentary
I was amazed/shocked the first time I saw this documentary. In fact, this is one of the things that started me a mission for the past 3-4 years to get down to where the "rubber meets the road" regarding the reality of the world we live in and the one that is being presented to us..hahaha..talking about mind-bending illusions!

"The Corporation"
***see the book above***



Random Word
Spent some time sitting in a cafe at the bookstore this evening and doing some random word exercises that I saw recently in Tom Wujec's book, Pumping Ions.

No comments:

Post a Comment